- Material: Burma Teak
- Method: 12 layers cross-ply laminated oriented in 2 axes, epoxy joints reinforced with polymer fibers
- Craftsmanship: Handcrafted to the last detail
- Coating/Finishing: breathable, wear resistant coatings on 3 layers, equipped with UV filters. "Mat" appearance.
- All Ambush models can be charged with up to: 3 bands of 14 - 16mm or 2 bands of 16 - 17.5mm
- Shaft utilization: Range 7.0 - 8.0mm
- Shaft type: equipped with sharkfins
- Optimized body mass in respect to increased structural strength, which provides excellent underwater maneuverability and stability.
- Hydrodynamic design for ease of maneuvering.
- Long range shot precision, with minimum recoil.
- Zero deflection under max loads.
- Neutral buoyant with shaft, positive buoyant without shaft. Buoyancy can be adjusted through the counterweight groove of the speargun body.
- Reverse trigger mechanism for heavy duty usage and increased length of charge.
- Hydrocells for enhancing the hydroslip effect between the shaft and the groove.
- Automatic, highly reliable line release system.
- Ergonomic handmade handle, with anti-slip coating. Handles are handmade, bolted and replaceable. In standard set-up all handles are for both hands (Universal). Upon request can be supplied for right handed.
Price does not include shaft, bands, or reel. Give us a call for setting up a full rig.